So the title is a little misleading. It's more like creative license blog award. Okay, so it's the bold face liar creative writer award. But hey, I'm game.
The rules are:
1. Thanks the person who gave you this award (thank you Courtney!!)
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog (see below)
3. Link to the person who nominated you (see #1)
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Nominate 7 creative writers who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate (see below).
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Here are my lies and truth...can you guess which is the truth (I'll let you know in my next post)?
1. I speak three languages.
2. I have a pilot's license.
3. I'm a twin.
4. I'm deaf in one ear.
5. I'm afraid of balloons.
6. I have a bachelor's degree in history.
7. I've competed on the women's pro-bowling tour.
I'm passing this award on to:
2. Lynnette over at Chatterbox Chit Chat
3. Cheryl over at Cheryl de los Reyes Cruz
4. Frankie over at Frankie Writes
5. Jenni over at Jenni James
6. Stephanie at Chronicles of a Novice Writer
7. Katie at Step I: Write, Edit, and Revise