Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Joy

My thoughts this morning are still on the election yesterday. I have to admit to feeling a sense of relief that the last eight years are finally behind us, and beyond that I'm beginning to feel a growing sense of joy. I know the economy's a disaster, and we've got two messy wars to deal with, but I can feel change in the wind and it's very refreshing.

I work with people all over the country and the concensus of opinion from everyone I've talked to this morning is the same: overwhelming happiness.

It's nice we can all finally come together. It's the way America is supposed to feel.

Have a great day everyone!

6 comments:

Angie Ledbetter said...

Great day to you too!

Unknown said...

Almost every blog I've visited today has expressed joy, relief and happiness. It's so nice to see such hope in the blogger world (and everywhere else as well).

Have a wonderful day!

Small Footprints
http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com

alana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alana said...

I felt so elated over the news. My bubble has deflated some though knowing California’s Prop 8 was passed. Two steps forward, one step back...

But hey, Michigan legalized medicinal use of marijuana, so woohoo for that! lol

Anonymous said...

It IS a great day for all Americans! I can't agree more.

Sal said...

Have a super day, and may the happiness continue!