Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Picture Perfect: Redux



A couple of posts ago I talked about having our house painted. Well, it's finished and I think it looks great. The painter did a good job of getting rid of the old paint which was chipping off and blowing away in the breeze. However, I'm a little miffed that he didn't make any effort to clean up said paint chips, so now our yard looks pretty nasty. We'll have to figure out an efficient way to clean that up.
But Painter Guy primed and painted the house nicely so hopefully it's sealed against weather and the paint job will last awhile! The pix are before and after shots. I know, the snow brings back bad memories of a long winter, but it was the best before picture I had!

2 comments:

alana said...

It looks way cute! I love green houses. (I think it has something to do with my always dreaming about having a red door, but green is awesome none the less.)

And yes, that top picture brought back an involuntary shiver. :)

Anonymous said...

It's lovely! Great job!